Carrier® Wi-Fi® Thermostat
- CategoryPrice: $
- Comfort Features: Good
- Type: Humidity sensing, 7-day programmable
- Advancedsmartsetback: Good
- Utilitycurtailmentcapable: True
- Energytrackignfeature: True
- Hybridheatcapable: True
- Humiditycontrlcapable: NA
- Ventilationcontrolcapable: NA
- Constantonfancapable: On-Auto-Circulate
- Autochangeoverheatingcooling: True
- Remoteaccesscapable: Wi-Fi® based connectivity
- Clean filterreminders: Fixed schedule or runtime based
- Capacity: 0
- ComfortManagement: Good
- Zones: Zoning panel compatible
- Sound: 0
This versatile thermostat is designed to be compatible with a number of HVAC system types and brands to allow you to upgrade to the convenience of remote access control with little cost that can be quickly recouped in energy savings. You can use a convenient mobile app and online control features to adjust temperatures or move your system into an energy saving ‘Quick Save’ mode. Online runtime tracking helps you see exactly when your energy dollars are being spent so you can modify settings to maximize savings.
And, if your system includes a heat pump and a furnace, its energy smart design can orchestrate their use as a Hybrid Heat® system during transitional seasons to further stretch your energy dollars.
For the ultimate in control convenience, Wi-Fi® gives you the option of remote access so you can adjust your settings from your couch or your favorite beach get-away.1
1 When connected to a Wi-Fi® network with an existing or optional dedicated wireless router.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the WiFi Alliance Corporation.
- Full-color graphics display
- Local weather 4-day forecast
- Remote access via the Internet as well as Apple® and Androidâ„¢ smartphone or tablet devices1
- Runtime tracking
- Daily and monthly energy reports so you can better manage your system’s energy use
- Capable of managing cooling system output to improve summer dehumidification
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- On, Auto or Circulate fan speed options
- Weekday/weekend programming 7-day, up to 4 periods per day programming
- Smart recovery for energy savings during system ramp up periods
- Mobile app and online Quick Save feature lets you make energy saving mode adjustments with the touch of a button
- Vacation hold programming
- Fixed schedule or runtime-based filter replacement reminders
- System maintenance reminders
- 5-year parts limited warranty2
- Separate purchase of control panel and up to 8 smart sensors for zoning applications
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01
1 When connected to a Wi-Fi® network with an existing wireless router. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
2 To the original owner, when a product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 3 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 5-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Utility curtailment compatible
- Precise temperature management with intelligent system staging1
- Cooling dehumidification control capable
- Controls system airflow
- Programming capable 7 independent days/week
- Mobile app Quick Save feature for one button energy-saving mode adjustments
- Smart recovery
- Runtime tracking2
- Wi-fi® enabled remote access3
- Designed for use with a wide range of HVAC systems and brands4
- Powered by connection to major system components
- Full-color, LCD display
- White outer casing
- Dimensions: 4.63’H x 7.38’W x 2.5’D
1 Requires compatible, staging capable heating and/or cooling equipment
2 With compatible indoor and outdoor equipment.
3 When connected to a Wi-Fi® network. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
>4 See dealer for compatibility requirements.