Comfort™ 14 Coastal Heat Pump
- Category Price: $
- Comfort Features: Good
- Efficiency: Up to 14 SEER / 8.2 HSPF
- Cooling Efficiency: 14 SEER
- Heating Efficiency: 8.2 HSPF
- Overall Efficiency: Non- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 13 to 15.9 SEER
- Highest Heating Efficiency: 9 to 10.9 HSPF
- Cooling SEER: Up to 14
- Performance: Good
- Type: Single-stage scroll
- Application: Coastal (salt air)
- Sound Level: 72 decibels
- Quiet Level: Good
- Summer Dehumidification: True
- Compressor Type: Single-stage scroll
- Heating HSPF: Up to 8.2
- Sound Level As Low As: 72 decibels
- Green Speed Intelligence: NA
- Hybrid HeatCompatible: With Carrier® Côr™ thermostat or Performance™ Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- Cold Weather Performance: Good
- Compressor: Single-stage scroll
- Capacity: 0
- Sound: 72 decibels
If you live within 10 miles of the seacoast, chances are you know how harsh salt air can be on an outdoor unit. This tough Comfort series model is designed to withstand the rigors of your environment and is backed by one of the best seacoast warranties you’ll find for a heat pump.
Like all Comfort series heat pumps our coastal model is designed simply to be reliable, efficient and affordable. Be sure to pair it with the right, SEER-boosting indoor furnace or fan coil to gain the most efficiency.
- WeatherShieldâ„¢ protection featuring ArmorPlateâ„¢ coil coating5, 100% paint coverage and WeatherArmorâ„¢protection for superior seacoast-corrosion resistance
- 14 SEER cooling efficiency
- 8.2 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels>1
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty4
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
4 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year seacoast corrosion parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
5 Epoxy-phenolic coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- 14 SEER
- Up to 12 EER
- 8.2 HSPF
- Good cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Filter Drier
- Recommended controls: Carrier® CÃ´râ„¢ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint with 100% coverage
- Dense-wire coil guard
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.