Comfort™ 16 Central Air Conditioner
- Category Price: $
- Comfort Features: Good
- Efficiency: Up to 16 SEER
- Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Overall Efficiency: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Cooling EER: Up to 16
- Type: Single-stage Scroll
- Application: Normal
- Sound Level: 76 decibels
- Quiet Level: Good
- Energy Star Qualified: All sizes qualify
- Summer Dehumidification: True
- Compressor Sound Blanket: NA
- Silencer System II Design: NA
- Compressor Type: Single-stage Scroll
- Sound Level As Low As: 76 decibels
- Compressor: NA
- Capacity: 0
- Sound: NA
The Comfort series of air conditioners are designed to give you simple, efficient, affordable cooling. And with impressive SEER ratings, they can still make you smile when it comes time to pay your energy bill.
This model may not be eligible for installation in the Southwest region of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015. Ask your Carrier® expert to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations for your area.
- Up to 16 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmorâ„¢ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2To the original owner, when a product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 16 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Carrier® CÃ´râ„¢ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Wire coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment are critical to achieving optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition