Infinity® 19VS Central Air Conditioner
- Category Price: $$$
- Comfort Features: Best
- Efficiency: Up to 19 SEER
- Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Overall Efficiency: Select sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Cooling SEER: Up to 19
- Type: Variable-speed
- Application: Normal
- Sound Level: 56 decibels
- Quiet Level: Best
- Energy Star Qualified: Select sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Summer Dehumidification: Optimal
- Compressor Sound Blanket: True
- Silencer System II Design: True
- Compressor Type: Variable-speed
- Sound Level As Low As: 56 decibels
- Compressor: True
- Capacity: 0
- Sound: True
The Infinity 19VS is different in a lot of ways. It offers variable-speed compression that can step down in 5 stages to as low as 25% of its capacity. That’s huge from a comfort perspective. The ability to run in lower speeds most of the time makes it quieter and more adept at removing humidity and keeping temperatures even. Plus, those lower speeds are the sweet spot for the unit’s best efficiency levels and for getting the most benefit out of other systems you might have like an air purifier because of more constant air flow through the system.
And, it’s seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your AC has called it quits. The Infinity 19VS could change that for you. Your Carrier® expert can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps.
- Up to 19 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 56 decibels1
- Optimal humidity and temperature control when managed by the Infinity® Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet2
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System IIâ„¢ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultraâ„¢ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
1Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2Optimum operation requires pairing with the Infinity® Touch control. Proper sizing and installation of equipment are critical to achieving best performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details.
3To the original owner, when a product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
4Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 19 SEER
- Up to 12.5 EER
- Select sizes achieve ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Optimal summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity® Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation as low as 25% capacity up to 100%
- Sound: as low as 56 decibels2
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to higher operating speeds
- Integrated inverter control drives the compressor and fans motor
- Designed for highest efficiencies when part of a communicating Infinity system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation
- System protecting high and low-pressure switches
- Sound reduction: pressure equalizer valve, soft start, compressor sound blanket, Silencer System IIâ„¢ design and forward-swept fan blades
- Filter Drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity® Touch control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Proper sizing and installation of equipment are critical to achieving optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details.
2Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.