Infinity® 21 Central Air Conditioner
- Category Price: $$$
- Comfort Features: Best
- Efficiency: Up to 21 SEER
- Cooling Efficiency: 20+ SEER
- Overall Efficiency: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 20+ SEER
- Cooling SEER: Up to 21
- Type: 2-stage Scroll
- Application: Normal
- Sound Level: 65 decibels
- Quiet Level: Best
- Energy Star Qualified: ENERGY STAR® all sizes
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor enhanced
- Compressor Sound Blanket: True
- Silencer System II Design: True
- Compressor Type: 2-stage Scroll
- Sound Level As Low As: 65 decibels
- Compressor: True
- Capacity: 0
- Sound: True
We’re not the only ones that think highly of this unit. It’s ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes and has earned applause from Consumer’s Digest as a Best Buy® winner.
It’s easy to understand why. This model is the most efficient air conditioner we make for starters. Add to that the fact that its two-stage compressor can make a real comfort difference when it comes to managing indoor humidity.
Two-stage compression lets the system bring the cool when it’s needed but allows it to function mostly in low-stage, where you get the highest efficiency and the best dehumidification due to longer run times. It’s also quieter in low stage.
And if you want to really step up in comfort, make sure you combine the 24ANB1 with an Infinity indoor unit featuring a comfort-inducing variable-speed blower motor and manage it all with an Infinity control. It’s the best way to assure you get the highest level of efficiency and cool comfort.
- Up to 21 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 65 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor for better comfort and quiet operation
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System IIâ„¢ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultraâ„¢ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2To the original owner, when a product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 21 SEER
- Up to 15 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Sound: as low as 65 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low-pressure switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System IIâ„¢ design and forward-swept fan blades
- Filter Drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Proper sizing and installation of equipment are critical to achieving optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details.
2Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.