Performance™ 17 Central Air Conditioner
- Category Price: $$
- Comfort Features: Better
- Efficiency: Up to 17 SEER
- Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Overall Efficiency: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Cooling SEER: Up to 17
- Type: 2-stage Scroll
- Application: Normal
- Sound Level: 72 decibels
- QuietLevel: Good
- Energy Star Qualified: All sizes qualify
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor enhanced
- CompressorS oundBlanket: True
- Silencer System II Design: NA
- Compressor Type: 2-stage Scroll
- Sound Level As Low As: 72 decibels
- Compressor: True
- Capacity: 0
- Sound: True
Performance series air conditioners offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
The Performance 17 model also goes that one step further to give you two-stage compression for comfort, quiet and enhanced summer dehumidification.
- Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultraâ„¢ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2To the original owner, when a product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 17 SEER
- Up to 13.5 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low-pressure switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Carrier® CÃ´râ„¢ thermostat
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Proper sizing and installation of equipment are critical to achieving optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit.
2Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.