Performance™ Cased N Evaporator Coil
- Category Price: $$
- Type: Cased N
- Application: Upflow/ Downflow
- Configuration: Upflow/ Downflow Cased N
- Refrigerant: Puron®
- Coil Design: All Aluminum
- Galvanized SteelCabinet20Gauge: True
- Refrigerant Management: Thermostatic expansion valve
- Capacity: 0
- Sound: 0
Having an evaporator coil properly matched to your outdoor unit is critical to getting the most out of your air conditioner or heat pump.
Carrier® evaporator coils are designed and manufactured for durability and appropriate system fit to assure you consistent performance year after year.
- Cased N coil design
- Corrosion-resistant, all aluminum coil
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help ensure reliable, efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management
- Unique N configuration and fin design enable efficient heat transfer in a compact size
- 1.5-5 tons
- Vertical upflow/downflow
- 22-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet
- Durable powder-coat in taupe metallic, system-matching paint color