Performance™ Uncased N Evaporator Coil
- Category Price: $$
- Type: Uncased N
- Application: Upflow/ Downflow
- Configuration: Upflow/ Downflow UnCased N
- Refrigerant: Puron®
- Coil Design: All Aluminum
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet 20 Gauge: NA
- Refrigerant Management: Thermostatic expansion valve
- Capacity: 0
- Sound: 0
Having an evaporator coil matched to your outdoor unit is critical to getting the most out of your air conditioner or heat pump.
An uncased Carrier® evaporator coil comes in a wide range of sizes that can be installed into existing furnace-matched coil casings so you can have the assurance of the right match to your outdoor unit for consistent performance year after year.
- Uncased N coil design
- Corrosion-resistant, all aluminum coil
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management
- Unique N configuration and fin design enable efficient heat transfer in a compact size
- 1.5-5 tons
- Vertical upflow/downflow